[isabelle] JEdit IDE shows error when loading Arith.thy
I ran the following steps (on two different x64 Ubuntu Linux
machines), and got the same error on both:
1. Install 2011-1 bundle for x64 Linux, following requirements from
2. Open "Isabelle2011-1/src/ZF/Arith.thy".
3. JEdit prompts me to autoload other libraries to resolve theory
imports (including Univ.thy). I click OK.
4. The right-hand bar is pink (not loaded, I'm guessing). As I
scroll down the file, the right-hand bar becomes red (errors).
5. The first error is under "theory Arith imports Univ begin". The error is:
Missing theory (file "/home/jnicol/isabelle/Isabelle2011-1/src/ZF/Univ.thy")
However, that file exists at that path.
Are there environment variables that need to be set?
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail (Mailman edition) and