Re: [isabelle] Isabelle /HOL how to compile program

Dear Vikram,

Am 22.09.2011 um 14:00 schrieb vikram singh:

> I have downloaded and installed Isabelle proof assistant. I have already
> studied the book. but I am not able to compile the program. I searched a lot
> but didnt fine a any book or material that  can help me to compile and run
> code. sir please help me

The Isabelle versions at

    http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/research/hvg/Isabelle/download.html

are already compiled and prepackaged. These instructions should be fairly detailed and accurate. If this still don't work, please provide more information (what steps you did, which platform, etc.) and maybe somebody can help you.

Regards,

Jasmin