Re: [isabelle] 3 new AFP entries

Hello Victor,

The class lattice_infix is just a wrapper around the lattice class from
the standard Isabelle library. I added this class just as a work around
for some feature that I could not get directly from the library.

However lattice_infix will become obsolete with the next release of
Isabelle which adds support for the features built in lattice_infix.

Best regards,

Viorel