Re: [isabelle] Isabelle2011-1 with PG crashes

Bug in Emacs 23.3 (I'm not sure exactly when it was introduced), fixed in 23.4.

http://proofgeneral.inf.ed.ac.uk/trac/ticket/318

Workaround: keep some whitespace at the end of your buffer, after the symbol you are trying to type.

 - David

On 6 Apr 2012, at 23:56, Alfio Martini wrote:

> Dear Users,
>
> PG 4.1 (which comes with Isabelle 2011-1) crashes all the time when typing
> \<forall>, right after I type
> the right angle bracket. I am using \forall (as in LaTeX) which it works
> as well.
>
> Did somebody else meet the same problem?
>
> Best!
>
> --
> Alfio Ricardo Martini
> PhD in Computer Science (TU Berlin)
> Associate Professor at Faculty of Informatics (PUCRS)
> Coordenador do Curso de Ciência da Computação
> Av. Ipiranga, 6681 - Prédio 32 - Faculdade de Informática
> 90619-900 -Porto Alegre - RS - Brasil

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.