Re: [isabelle] Typesetting inference rules

Hi Björn,

Not sure whether this helps in your case, but my workaround
in similar situations is to type-set the inference rule
inside a minipage, such as

  \begin{minipage}{4cm}
  @{thm[mode=Rule] long_rule_in_question}
  \end{minipage}

In this way you can control how the premises are stacked
on top of each other, rather than side by side. If you do not
like the centering and the margins mathpatir inserts by default,
you can try to play with switches like

 \mprset{flushleft}

Best wishes,
Christian