Re: [isabelle] Product or function?

The (really) ambiguous word product has given me a lot of worthy thoughts by now. We, or the mathematicians, see it as a combination of two or more spaces. On the other hand I wonder which are the spaces a real world product is made of? Look perhaps at my software *product* Elbe, which consists of components from different vendors and developers. Should I subsume it being simply a (cartesian) combination of creative spaces?
Jens ;-)

BTW: There is a new version of Elbe and it is almost bug free: https://cococo.de/Elbe/
Happy Reasoning!