[isabelle] Documant typesetting in Isabelle

Dear Isabelle Community,
I would appreciate some help with the process of typesetting documents in Isabelle. In particular, I would like to typeset constants (and type constructors) in a different font than that used for variables. Is there any way that this can be done uniformly? I know I can globally change the overall font for formulae by using, say, \isabellestyle{tt}, but that changes both variables and constants. I can change how each individual constant by is typeset by use of the notation construct, together with \<^raw:_> feature, but this tedious and error prone. It feels like there must be a better way, but I have not been able to fine a description of such in the documentation.
---Elsa L. Gunter