[isabelle] Proof General of Isabelle/jEdit

So, I am just wondering whether I should be using the Isabelle/jEdit
interface or Proof General?  It seems like the jEdit interface is pretty
nice so far, but is it considered ready for prime time? Am I losing
anything really important in using the jEdit interface?

I guess, another question is what the intended "main" interface will be
in the future?  Is the intention to transition to the jEdit interface as
the main one, or is it just a "newbie friendly" sort of thing?

--
Aaron W. Hsu | arcfide at sacrideo.us | http://www.sacrideo.us
Programming is just another word for the lost art of thinking.