Re: [isabelle] Proof General of Isabelle/jEdit

It's clear that the intention is for everybody to migrate to jEdit eventually.

At the moment, I would say that PG is better for all-around usability. But it is hampered (it always has been) by the inherent instability of the Emacs layer that it sits on.

jEdit will be better when it has some sort of direct menu support for various Isabelle functions (sledgehammer, nitpick), display settings, et cetera. And it's to be hoped that somebody will write some sort of tutorial.

Larry Paulson