[isabelle] Isabelle 2012 on Win7
- To: cl-isabelle-users at lists.cam.ac.uk
- Subject: [isabelle] Isabelle 2012 on Win7
- From: Jens Doll <jd at cococo.de>
- Date: Sat, 04 Aug 2012 18:01:59 +0200
- In-reply-to: <501D471B.email@example.com>
- References: <501D471B.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:13.0) Gecko/20120614 Thunderbird/13.0.1
I now have a CygWin installation with the Isabelle2012 directory copied
to it's root.
Then I called 'isabelle mkdir MyTheo' and found the directory MyTheo
Afterwards I created a simple theory myth.thy in that directory and
tried to build it by calling 'isabelle make'.
I got a message of a missing Isamake file.
My two questions are:
a) Why is the makefile needed?
b) Which is the most simple makefile here?
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail (Mailman edition) and