Re: [isabelle] isabelle/jedit

I would say that it has nothing to do with constructibility and everything to do with usability. Even 20 years ago, there was hard evidence that people would not read manuals, no matter how carefully they were written. And that was before people got used to discovering what they can and cannot do using menus.

I'm sure that jEdit development will continue and will provide such things eventually. Makarius has asked for volunteers, and I hope one or two enthusiastic students will step forward to help him make jEdit what it should be.

Larry