- To: Isabelle Users <isabelle-users at cl.cam.ac.uk>
- Subject: [isabelle] type_synonym
- From: Tobias Nipkow <nipkow at in.tum.de>
- Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2012 21:23:52 +0200
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; rv:14.0) Gecko/20120713 Thunderbird/14.0
type_synonym 'a t = "'a :: field"
Ignoring sort constraints in type variables(s): "'a"
in type abbreviation "t"
Why that? It would be very nice not to lose them.
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail (Mailman edition) and