[isabelle] Isabelle/Isar/HOL TeX logo

Hi all the people here,

A light topic… I was looking for a nice Isabelle/Isar and HOL logo in TeX, and as I could not find any existing (or did I missed it?), I tried to create a simple one, and ended with this, simple:

  \newcommand{\logo}[2]{%
    \raise .2ex\hbox{%
      \textit{\lower .28ex\hbox{#1}}%
      \hspace{-.15ex}%
      \hbox{\textsmaller[3]{\textit{#2}}}%
      \hspace{.15ex}%
    }%
  }

  \newcommand{\Isar}{\logo{I}{SAR}}
  \newcommand{\Isabelle}{\logo{I}{SABELLE}}
  \newcommand{\HOL}{\logo{H}{OL}}

If any one with artistic or typographic inspirations has comments, these are welcome.

I wanted to use small caps for the part following the first letter, but italic and small‑caps does not seems to be honored, at least with TeX‑live, neither seems to be slanted small‑caps.