Re: [isabelle] Isabelle/Isar/HOL TeX logo

On 08/12/2012 08:44 AM, Yannick Duchêne (Hibou57) wrote:
I was looking for a nice Isabelle/Isar and HOL logo in
TeX, and as I could not find any existing (or did I missed it?),
[...]

Note that the standard spelling of Isabelle and Isabelle/HOL in TeX is just "Isabelle" and "Isabelle/HOL". That is, there is no specific branding, which merely distracts the reader. This is done consistently in all manuals and most papers.

Alex