Re: [isabelle] Document preparation

Hi Saurabh,

> I am currently in the learning stage of the Isabelle/HOL .. I can't even work out the dry run . I am getting error. I checked all files and folder. They are in the right position and have the right permissions.

> *** /root/Isabelle2011-1/lib/Tools/latex: line 75: pdflatex: command not found

This indicates that the "pdflatex" command is not available on your system. It needs to be installed to run a full session, including document generation. See the page

    http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/research/hvg/Isabelle/installation.html

for the complete list of system requirements (where "pdflatex" is implicitly part of LaTeX).

Regards,

Jasmin