Re: [isabelle] Emacs hurts

Too much Escape-Meta-Alt-Control-Shift can damage your fingers.  This is
actually a serious issue that is right now discussed on Coq-club
https://sympa.inria.fr/sympa/arc/coq-club/2012-08/msg00092.html

I won't subscribe to this list now, so let me mention my two cents here: Emacs with Emacs keybindings hurts. Emacs as an operating system is great. I'm using it with vi keybindings. Not the outdated Viper that some of you may have heard of, but the vim-like evil (http://gitorious.org/evil).

Cheers,

Christoph

http://cs.bham.ac.uk/~langec, Skype duke4701

→ Building & Exploring Web Based Environments.  Seville, Spain, 27 Jan–
1 Feb 2013. Deadline 22 Sep. http://iaria.org/conferences2013/WEB13.html