Re: [isabelle] Indexed Sum/Product Operator

Thank you Makarius, Johannes and Lars.

It works fine, although if by chance you click first on the symbol and then
later
press the Control key and then click on the symbol (as I have done many
times)
it won´t work. You must press Control, then hover the cursor over the symbol
and THEN click on the symbol. It took me a while to get it right...:-)

Anyway, this functionality is already mentioned in Christian´s small (and
nice) tutorial on jEdit.
I finally read it.

As many others already mentioned here, jEdit is an awesome tool. It makes
using Isabelle a completely different experience.

It would be great to have a more solid and complete tutorial for the next
release.
I know that you all work very hard, but I still think that could be a
priority amongst
the many things that has to be done.

Best!

--