Re: [isabelle] Follow-up [Re: Isabelle operator precedence]

<delurk>
As a current learner of Isabelle: Please include the Pure operators
(though marking them as not from HOL makes sense). I think this is
important because they appear mixed with HOL operators frequently, so
having it all in one place is useful and avoids confusion. Just
because an operator is actually from the underlying Pure does not
change the fact that it is part of the normal HOL style and workflow,
so it still belongs in such a list. Also it's useful for comparison
with the HOL operators.
</delurk>

-Arthur