[isabelle] Happy New Year with Free/Bound Variables

Dear Isabelle Users,

Thank you all for helping me with the considerable amount of questions I
posted in the list
throughout this year. After some reluctance
over the last couple of years I have finally decided to tackle my
experiments in Isabelle a  bit more
seriously.

Anyway, I finish this e-mail by posting the link from a post by Andrej
Bauer on the role
of free and bound variables. This topic seems to be the one which was
amongst the
topics most discussed in the list during this year.

"Free variables are not "implicitly universally quantified"!

http://math.andrej.com/2012/12/25/free-variables-are-not-implicitly-universally-quantified/

All the Best!
--
Alfio Ricardo Martini