Re: [isabelle] Conversion Scala Char to Isabelle chars

Dear Thomas,

you don't have to do much. In Scala, the String class has the function toList which converts a string to a character list.

Moreover, if you import in your theory "~~/src/HOL/Library/Code_Char_chr"
then, the Isabelle chars should be mapped to Scala characters.

Cheers,
René