[isabelle] Fwd: Elbe 1.5 beta

Hello,

now there is a first unpublished version of the source navigator Elbe 1.5 with Wysiwyg unicode character editing and formatting, sub-, super- and bold, on the windows OS . My intention is to use it in combination with the tty interface of Isabelle for own purposes and to publish it later on. One problem lies in testing it completely, for which I need some help. I would be pleased if someone from this list would help me. If you are willing to do so, please contact me.

Thanks,
Jens