Re: [isabelle] "bad Java executable" for jedit

How did you install Isabelle? If you did it according to http://isabelle.in.tum.de/download.html jedit is already part of the bundle. I'm only asking because you said "I also installed jedit ..." and this should not be necessary.

What you should do, is stick to the instructions at the above link (if you did not already do so) and try again. No further configuration should be required in this case.

cheers

christian