Re: [isabelle] [isabelle-dev] Some missing setup for function package in combination with Option-type

Dear all,

related to Lukas comment (that also small contributions are appropriate for the AFP) I have some thoughts:

(At least for me) the AFP has a somewhat formal flavor (like a publication). Furthermore, every entry is associated to fixed authors (is it possible to extend the author list later on?).

As for Option_Monad: this is a completely unfinished adhoc collection of functions and lemmas related to the option type, so I'm reluctant to send it to the AFP. What I do however want, is that other users that could make use of an option monad have access to the parts that have already been done and can contribute their own ideas.

It would be nice to have a common platform, where arbitrarily mature developments could be posted, discussed, and improved by the community (without any formal reviewing; what is useful to the community will evolve, what is not will decay). Something like hackage for Haskell. Maybe the AFP is exactly this platform and I was just not aware of it?

cheers

chris