[isabelle] Code generation for sets (in the development version)
- To: isabelle-users <isabelle-users at cl.cam.ac.uk>
- Subject: [isabelle] Code generation for sets (in the development version)
- From: Lukas Bulwahn <bulwahn at in.tum.de>
- Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2012 07:06:12 +0100
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux i686; rv:10.0.2) Gecko/20120216 Thunderbird/10.0.2
on a fairly recent development version of Isabelle (bd03e0890699), I
cannot generate code for sets due a module dependency cycle.
The problem boils down to:
export_code List.map_project Set.union in SML file -
Any suggestions how to avoid it or fix it?
By the way, code generation for sets now works nicely (besides this
error). Thanks, Florian. Keep up the work!
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail (Mailman edition) and