[isabelle] xsymbols problem on linux gentoo
- To: isabelle-users <isabelle-users at cl.cam.ac.uk>
- Subject: [isabelle] xsymbols problem on linux gentoo
- From: Thomas Genet <Thomas.Genet at irisa.fr>
- Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2012 11:39:17 +0100
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; rv:8.0) Gecko/20111105 Thunderbird/8.0
we start a course on Isabelle here in Rennes but we have font problems
on the desktop computer we use for practical courses.
We use gentoo linux distrib on classroom's computers and its emacs
installation does not seem to behave well with Xsymbols. When the
Xsymbols mode is activated, depending on the font selected, logic
symbols are either partially or badly displayed.
For instance, no difference is made between symbols for "==>" and "=>"
(or "-->" and "->") which is quite embarassing.
Do anybody have an idea on how to fix this?
Thanks in advance,
Campus de Beaulieu, 35042 Rennes cedex, France
Tél: +33 (0) 2 99 84 73 44 E-mail: genet at irisa.fr
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail (Mailman edition) and