Re: [isabelle] xsymbols problem on linux gentoo

On Wed, 4 Jan 2012, Thomas Genet wrote:

I already consider using jEdit but I am afraid that Isabelle/jEdit (even if it has made huge progresses) is still not stable enough for my courses.

Do you have any concrete issues? The Isabelle2011-1 version is now beyond the "experimental" stage of Isabelle2011, and I have documented all known limitations in the README that shows up in the Prover Session panel. This means such issues are official "features" by definition :-)

Anything beyond that should be reported, to get addressed at some point. Otherwise we need to stay with the Emacs indefinitely.