[isabelle] Elbe with Symbols
- To: isabelle-users at cl.cam.ac.uk
- Subject: [isabelle] Elbe with Symbols
- From: Jens Doll <jd at cococo.de>
- Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 13:20:47 +0100
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; de; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20110616 Lightning/1.0b2 Thunderbird/3.1.11
the next version of the Elbe software will contain a more comfortable
editor for Isabelle source files. It is planned to have a fully
functional editor for special characters. The sources will stay ASCII
files and in the editor the special chars will be represented by their
glyphs. On save these glyphs will become substituted by ASCII symbols.
You can have a look at the current layout under
Two questions arose:
a) are the chars shown all chars used in Isabelle?
b) What does <^const> mean? I did not find it in the table ..
Happy reasoning in 2012,
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail (Mailman edition) and