Re: [isabelle] Isabelle/emacs crashes after typing a \<foo> symbol

David,

I can get emacs 23.3.1 / PG 4.1 to crash on OS X by entering a token at the end of file. Possibly this is the bug:

http://proofgeneral.inf.ed.ac.uk/trac/ticket/318

It crashes when I type the closing '>' character.

The solution for me is to always have some context after the cursor - add "end" at the EOF and edit before that.

cheers
peter

--
http://peteg.org/