Re: [isabelle] Web site is down?

Sorry this was my change. I removed the .html to not change the url when
the contents changes to a directory or a wiki, like
"isabelle.in.tum.de/community"

It looks like Content Negotiation is not active on the Cambridge server.
When it is active access to "abc" maps to "abc.html"

I changed the navigation back to have the html-ending in the url.

Another question is: Are the mirrors still required?

- Johannes