Re: [isabelle] How to Install Isabelle
- To: Jens Doll <jd at cococo.de>
- Subject: Re: [isabelle] How to Install Isabelle
- From: Makarius <makarius at sketis.net>
- Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 13:32:34 +0200 (CEST)
- Cc: cl-isabelle-users at lists.cam.ac.uk
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <4F70A347.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
- User-agent: Alpine 2.00 (LNX 1167 2008-08-23)
On Tue, 27 Mar 2012, Sascha Boehme wrote:
Just for the records: The description pointed out below is an extended
version of what is written at  and might be suitable for unexperienced
users (especially with respect to Cygwin).
BTW, I can confirm that Isabelle/jEdit also runs on Windows 8 Consumer
Quoting Jens Doll <jd at cococo.de>:
There is a new document on how to install Isabelle in a Windows
The system now works on my machines, Win XP as well as Win 7.
I see these notes for Isabelle2011-1 again after the Isabelle2012 release
from May. Is there anything left to say concerning Isabelle Installation
for Windows? Most of the above-mentioned text should be obsolete.
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail (Mailman edition) and