Re: [isabelle] 5 proofs of concept satisfied and awesomeness revisited

Hi Makarius,

Am 16.07.2012 um 16:35 schrieb Makarius:

> In particular, I suspect that E prover 1.4/1.5 still has too much shell scripting built-in to work smoothly on Cygwin.  It might also help to point out such observations to Stephan Schulz from eprover.org, to motivate him to improve it further.

Prompted by your email, Josef Urban now pointed to my attention that E 1.5 and 1.6 include an "eproof_ram" script that might put less of a burden on shell scripting than the original "eproof". I'll give this a try.

Jasmin