Re: [isabelle] I want to print axiom info (sledgeH error at end)

On 7/17/2012 2:17 AM, Lars Noschinski wrote:

When you are using jEdit, then I suggest using Ctrl+Hover to get the full names and types of constants, without making the term hardly readable due to all the annotations.

Alright, it's like Perl, where there's more than one way to do something, except the Ctrl+Hover way also labels each of the component part with additional information, such as axiom, theory fact, local fact, bound variable, free variable, etc.

Thanks,
GB