Re: [isabelle] Automating the auto-tools

On 21.07.2012 03:39, Gottfried Barrow wrote:
I haven't completely figured out how the continuous prover works. In a
big file, it sometimes seems to go into a dormant state if I don't go
all the way to the bottom and click on the line where the "end"
statement is.

It should process more or less to the point where you are looking at in the editor. This saves a lot of computing effort, when you are editing something in the middle of a big theory -- otherwise the cpu would constantly be spinning, heating up your computer and wasting your battery power.

  -- Lars