- To: Isabelle Users <isabelle-users at cl.cam.ac.uk>
- Subject: [isabelle] Isabelle/jedit
- From: Tobias Nipkow <nipkow at in.tum.de>
- Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2012 13:04:20 +0200
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; rv:14.0) Gecko/20120713 Thunderbird/14.0
When I start typing in a proof command, eg apply, jedit eagerly executes it, and
since I am in the middle of typing it, the command typically fails.
Unfortunately the resulting error msg overwrites the proof state. Is there any
way to see the old proof state while I type the proof command?
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail (Mailman edition) and