Re: [isabelle] Isabelle/jedit

Dear Isabelle Users

I am also  interested in  a possible answer to this question. What I
usually do
in this case is to [repeatedly] move the cursor to the previous [next] line
(command, declaration) to take
a look  at the current proof state before resuming
typing or thinking about the current command (declaration).

Cheers

--
Alfio Ricardo Martini
PhD in Computer Science (TU Berlin)