Re: [isabelle] Isabelle/jedit

You could disable "Auto update" in the Output panel and use "Update" manually.

Since "Update" is not exported as an action of the Isabelle-Plugin,
one cannot assign a keyboard shortcut to see the current proof state.

The attached macro (a short hack) emulates a click on "Update" and
could be used for an alternative way of interaction:
- No "Auto update"
- Keyboard shortcut (e.g. Ctrl-Enter) to see the current proof state

Installation instructions:
 - Move the attached update.bsh to
~/.isabelle/Isabelle2012/jedit/macros/ (This script "clicks" on
"Update")
 - Assign a shortcut to this Macro:
    - either via Utilities->Global Options->Shortcuts (The macro is
called "update")
    - or by appending a line like "update.shortcut=A+ENTER A+m" to
~/.isabelle/Isabelle2012/jedit/properties

If this turns out to be a desired/competitive way of interaction, one
could think about having these actions exported by the
Isabelle-Plugin.

Now trying to prove theorems with manual updates of the proof state,
Fabian