[isabelle] sloccount for .thy files?
- To: isabelle-users at cl.cam.ac.uk
- Subject: [isabelle] sloccount for .thy files?
- From: Rafal Kolanski <xs at xaph.net>
- Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 12:18:19 +1000
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:13.0) Gecko/20120615 Thunderbird/13.0.1
Dear Isabelle Users,
We need something like sloccount (count lines of code in a file with
comments removed) for Isabelle. It seems I have to hack up such a tool,
but I worry that trying to do so quickly may result in not getting it
right. I would much rather piggyback on a tool written by someone else
Does anyone know of such a tool, or a hackable approximation of one?
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail (Mailman edition) and