Re: [isabelle] Sledgehammer and Nitpick from the command line?

Hi Gottfried,

Am 26.07.2012 um 04:19 schrieb Gottfried Barrow:

> I looked at "isabelle tty" briefly, but that didn't look like the solution, though it may be. I searched in the Sledgehammer manual on "command", and I didn't find anything.

The "system.pdf" manual explains how to process Isabelle theories on the command line. I never remember the exact syntaxes and have to look it up each time, but look for the "isabelle usedir" tool. (There might be other tools as well.) This is nothing specific to Sledgehammer.

Regards,

Jasmin