Re: [isabelle] Windows Command Line 2012

On Fri, 27 Jul 2012, Jens Doll wrote:

the command line interface does not work in Win7. I tried

isabelle.exe -l FOL

but only jEdit was opened.

By running the main Isabelle.exe application you have asked to start Isabelle/jEdit. So nothing is wrong.

If you want to run the "isabelle" tool wrapper script on the Cygwin command line, you need to make sure that your cd is not the main Isabelle directory by accident.

Next time I will make sure that Isabelle.exe is called something like Isabelle2012.exe, to avoid these old MS-DOS path search problems (case-insensitive file-system and implicit "." lookup).