[isabelle] Isabelle's jEdit plugin: some known help documents?

Hi all Isabelle/jEdit users,

Any body know a location for the Isabelle plugin for jEdit help?

I feel the Isabelle community favors Emacs's ProofGeneral over jEdit (or I may be wrong), and feel there are fewer documents for Isabelle used with jEdit.

Some documents could be an exhaustive list of the abbreviations which pops up the character list box (Isabelle plugin's abbreviations, not jEdit own abbreviations system). I have issue with the input of some characters. That's also an opportunity to note there are some issues with the characters used in some of the PDF documenting Isabelle, …some seems wrong.

Interesting documentation topic could also be how to set Isabelle configuration variables, like how to always have “use [[simp_trace=true]]”, setting trace depth limits and some others as there are.

Well, some documentation about the Isabelle plugin for jEdit in its whole. I had a look at the jEdit plugin manager, but the Help button is disabled on the Isabelle plugin entry. Searching the web could just return me two introductory documents, which do not covers the points mentioned above:

  * Getting Started with Isabelle/jEdit
    http://www.jaist.ac.jp/~c-sterna/publications/S-IUW12.pdf

  * Isabelle/jEdit — a Prover IDE within the PIDE framework
    http://www4.in.tum.de/~wenzelm/papers/isabelle-jedit-2011-1.pdf

Thanks for any pointers :-)