Re: [isabelle] Some Remarks to Code Generation

Le Tue, 31 Jul 2012 18:13:12 +0200, Patrick Michel <uni at pbmichel.de> a écrit:
As it turns out it is quite easy to prove a code equation that obviously leads to non-terminating execution.

I've not reached that point (still learning Isabelle and HOL), but I'm already interested in this, as I will generate SML programs from proofs. Can you please, provide a concrete example of an erroneous proof of a non‑terminating function?