Re: [isabelle] new quick check expriment

Hi,

> Now it gives me another error message "Compilation with GHC failed". Any suggestion ?

first, you need a Glasgow Haskell Compiler installed (don't know which
version, but if you are working on a system which a package management
system, try the one recommend by it first).

Then adjust your settings (the global ones or the user-specific ones in
~/.isabelle/etc/settings) to point ISABELLE_GHC to the appropriate
location of ghc.

Hope this helps,
	Florian

--