Re: [isabelle] Enabling unification tracing in Isabelle/jEdit.

Dear Mark,

in Isabelle2012 it is not possible to change configuration options via jEdit menus. Concerning the question where available configuration options are to be found: The most comprehensive "official" reference (besides the sources) is the Isabelle Reference Manual (open via 'isabelle doc isar-ref' from a command line). Another alternative is the command

print_configs

I'm not aware of an option for tracing unification (which does not mean that such an option does not exist, I just don't know).

cheers

chris