Re: [isabelle] Enabling unification tracing in Isabelle/jEdit.

Hi Mark,

The command print_configs shows all configurations with their current setting.
The types tell you which values are possible on the right-hand side.
E.g., for bool, values are true or false, for real and int, it could be some number, for strings you have to look further in the documentation and references.

For unification, we provide 4 configurations:

  unify_search_bound: int = 60
  unify_trace_bound: int = 50
  unify_trace_simp: bool = false
  unify_trace_types: bool = false

Setting those will probably do what you want.

Lukas