[isabelle] timing individual use_thys?

Dear all,

I would like to time the processing of individual use_thys commands in ROOT.ML files.

If I remember correctly, in earlier versions of Isabelle there was a variant of the use_thy ML commands that returned timing information (something like time_use_thy?). Is there a replacement or alternative to achieve the same effect?

I know that with usedir's option "-t true" I can time the whole session, but I would like to get a little bit more resolution without breaking up a session into smaller ones.

Thank you for your time,
Christoph