[isabelle] How to invoke Z3 from Isabelle

Dear all!

I am currently learning how to use Z3 SMT solver. I program in Java, unfortunately, Z3 does not interface with Java.
Luckily , I read about Isabelle but I don't have an idea on how to use it, nor how to invoke Z3 from Isabelle.

Please I will appreciate any help offered to me in this regard, especially if there is a link I can download detailed and self explanatory tutorial on how to Invoke Z3 from Isabelle.

Regards

Joshua  Nwokeji
School of Engineering and Information Sciences (EIS),
Middlesex University, London