Re: [isabelle] jEdit: -l flag

On 06/22/2012 04:42 PM, Lars Noschinski wrote:
On 22.06.2012 08:06, Christian Sternagel wrote:
recently I noticed that

isabelle jedit -l Logic file

does no longer work as is. (In addition to giving the flag I have to
adapt the pull-down menu that is part of the "Prover Session" panel...
but this change takes only effect after the next start... so essentially
I have to start jedit twice in order to change the logic image.)

The -l option only works if the logic in the pull-down method is set to
"default".

   -- Lars

Thanks! That explains everything ;). (Nevertheless I would rather expect a command line flag to overwrite any persistent user settings.)

cheers

chris