Re: [isabelle] Quickcheck ML

Am 27.06.2012 um 09:03 schrieb Moa Johansson:

> I'd like to know what the last argument of type (term * term list) list is representing? Which list is the list of terms I want to counter-example check, and what does the first term in the pair represent?

Looking at the code, it would seem that the first component is _the_ term to check and the second component is a list of terms that are additionally evaluated. For example, if you pass ("rev xs = xs", ["rev xs"]), Quickcheck will find a counterexample and print the value of "rev xs" (in addition to that of "xs"). In your use scenario, you would probably pass an empty list for the second components.

Jasmin