[isabelle] jEdit: Limited Unicode Support

Hi,

I just noticed that Isabelle/jEdit (on Linux) does not support the same
Unicode characters as ProofGeneral: when opening src/HOL/ex/Chinese.thy
in Isabelle/jEdit, I see lots of black squares. In ProofGeneral 4.1/
Emacs 23.3.1, I see proper Chinese characters.

Is this a (possibly well-known) current limitation of Isabelle/jEdit,
or a problem with my local configuration?

Best regards,
Tjark

--
Ceterum censeo: Isabelle needs an issue tracker.