Re: [isabelle] Install Isabelle under Windows (with Cygwin)

On Mon, 12 Mar 2012, Abdullah wrote:

I tried to install the Isabelle under Windows, however, I failed I have
followed the installation the the websit :
http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/research/hvg/isabelle/download.html.

May, I ask you to more explanation about the installation the isabelle
under the windows please.

At which point did you fail? Did you manage to open a Cygwin terminal window? Did you see the Unix shell prompt where you can invoke commands like "tar", or "Isabelle2011-1/bin/isabelle" from the Isabelle distribution?